The Squib Way pt 4: Ruby Power!¶
To be written.
This part is about cataloging some powerful things you can do if you’re willing to write some Ruby.
- Modifying XML at runtime (e.g. convert to black-and-white from color)
- Using Travis to build and then post to something like Dropbox
- Scaling the size of text based on its contents
- Advanced Array techniques: inject, transpose, map, join (use the pre-req example)
- Building newlines yourself (i.e. with your own placeholder like “%n” in Your Last Heist)
- Summarization card backs for Your Last Heist as an example
- “Lacks” string for Your Last Heist
- Rules doc written in Markdown